Kaba mortice locks are constructed from heavy duty materials including stainless steel case, face plate, strike and latchbolts.
- Heavy duty construction with Stainless Steel case, face plate, strike and latchbolt
- Deadlatching and kick-off is standard on all functions
- SCEC approval for Intruder Resistance
- Exceeds Australian Lock Standards S3 for Security and D3 for Durability
- Most functions are non-handed or field changeable/reversible
|Kaba Mortice Lock
We accept credit card payment via the online store or call us for over the phone payment or printable invoices for EFT payment. Full payment must be received to begin manufacturing and proceed.
Fire door deliveries timeframe:
Sydney Metro: 1-3 working days
National: 5 -21 working daysPlease note: Fire Rate will not carry doors to door locations. You must have a site contact/labour at hand to carry the door(s) from the delivery truck. Our drivers will only deliver to loading dock/street levels. It is our customerâ€™s responsibility to arrange for the door(s) to be unloaded & carried to locations. We can offer this service but each job is calculated & quoted to ensure WHS requirements are up-held! Beware Fire Safety doors are heavier than standard non-rated doors. They can weigh between 20 100+kg pending size & type of door.