Fire Rate® Fire Door Specialists Licensed & Compliant Fire Doors & Frames, Door locks, closers & accessories. Sales, certified repairs & Installation Company.
Fire Rate® delivers to Australian Standards
All Fire Rate® product & services are in accordance with current & relevant Australian Standards & in accordance with, The Building Code of Australia.
Australian & Building Code of Australian Standards
Accredited & ongoing training for inspections, installations, repairs & maintenance to attain the Australian & Building Code of Australian Standards.
Fire Rate® – Australian & Building Code of Australian Standards:
- Fire doors (including signs) – BCA Specification C3.4,AS/ NZS 1905.1 AS 1851 2005 Section 17
- Exit door Panic Hardware – BCA NSW D2.21(f), Hardware Manufacturers Specification
- Fire isolated passageways – BCA Sections C and D. 6 monthly, yearly to AS 1851 2005 Section 17
- Fire rated access panels – BCA C3.13
- Notice of offences relating to fire stairs – BCA E3.3
- Paths of travel to exits – BCA Section D – Clear & unobstructed
- Smoke doors – BCA Specification C3.4
Why Should you Choose Us?
Fast & Reliable